Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
A multiple day race meeting including a Champion Chase, County, Triumph, Supreme and Stayers’ Hurdles as well as a Pertemps Handicap Hurdle.
Don’t worry, Cheltenham hasn’t come six weeks early. Instead, this weekend Musselburgh holds its Trials weekend. Here’s the lowdown on the two-day meeting sponsored by bet365, as well as the details of the bookmaker’s £100 bet credit offer available to all new customers. Be sure to check out our tips and analysis over the weekend, including action from Sandown and the Dublin Racing Festival.
bet365’s Welcome Offer Explained
Those of you who do not currently have accounts with bet365 can claim up to £100 in Bet Credits.
In order to take advantage of this offer, new customers should open an account with bet365. Then, make a deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer to receive a matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100.
To release your bet credits, you must place bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow these bets to settle.
Your bet credits will then be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled. Customers can now place bets with these credits, simply by selecting “Use Bet Credits” in the bet slip.
Where Can I Use My Bet Credits?
The main focus of attention on the first day of the meeting will be the two contests live on ITV. The Scottish County Hurdle over the minimum trip of one-mile-seven and the four-miles-one Edinburgh National Chase are very different tests but looks sure to provide some cracking racing.
2.05 bet365 Scottish County Hurdle 1m7.5f
There was only four-lengths between Sir Chauvelin and Ashington over course and distance on New Year’s Day. The latter meets that adversary on five pound better terms but Jim Goldie’s charge has an impressive four-from-six record at the course.
Those two are of definite interest, but the most attractive option appears to be Paul Nicholls’ Miranda. The mare took her record to three-from-five over hurdles when scoring readily at Kempton last time out. Ahead of a short priced favourite and a subsequent winner there, she has strong claims despite the nine pound rise.
3.15 bet365 Edinburgh National Handicap Chase 4m1f
A mammoth trip for the stayers in which a similar event at Catterick three weeks ago could hold the key. Three re-opposing rivals were in with a shout coming to the last at the North Yorkshire track, with Brian Boranha taking a fall there.
That left the race between Little Bruce and Sumkindofking, with the former trained by Philip Kirby running on strongly to record a three-length success. That was the unexposed eight-year-old’s second win in regional Nationals, landing the Cambridgeshire at Huntgindon in March. He looks sure to improve with the extra three furlongs and looks capable of recording back to back wins.
There’s something for everyone on the closing day of the meeting, with chases and hurdles contests for novices, a competitive handicap hurdle which serves as a qualifier for the Pertemps and a Listed hurdle for the Juveniles.
1.45 bet365 Scottish Triumph Hurdle 1m7.5f
After two underwhelming efforts in December after joining the Twiston-Davies’ yard from France, a switch to front-running worked wonders for Goa Lil last time out. The gelding travelled with real purpose to secure a cosy success from two well fancied rivals, the second previously placed in a Grade Two. That’s the strongest piece of form in the line up. Success here could lead to him pitching up in the Fred Winter, or even the Triumph proper.
The main danger may come from Thyme White, who has finished runner-up behind smart sorts in both runs over timber. He was no match for Goshen on hurdling debut but shaped more positively at Kempton next time out. He was ahead of Goa Lil there, and whilst that rival has improved since, Paul Nicholls’ charge does receive weight from him.
2,15 bet365 Scottish Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 1m7.5f
The older brigade of novice hurdlers are the focus of attention here in a trial for the Supreme. Simon Munir and Isaac Souede have another strong contender here in the form of Fred, who impressed when scoring at Kempton on Boxing Day on his third start for Henderson. Ahead of a couple of rivals rated in the 130s there, he brings a strong level of form here.
He faces a number of improving rivals here though, the pick of whom is Wild Max. Picked up from a German yard this winter, he’s justified favouritism in both starts at Taunton for Paul Nicholls. With Construct also unbeaten in both starts over hurdles, this looks set to be one of the races of the weekend and could have a big impact on the Supreme Antepost market.
3.20 Pertemps Network Group Handicap Hurdle 3m2f
Another race for hurdlers bidding to book their place at the Cheltenham Festival. Keeper Hill is a class act on his day, beaten narrowly by Frodon at Kempton last month. He returns to hurdling today for the first time since April when he finished third in a Graded handicap at Aintree.
Irish raider Fred The Foot gained his fourth hurdling win over three-miles here on New Year’s Day. He’s one of two last-time out winners in this contest, with Order Of Thistle landing a maiden at this venue last month. They represent the main dangers to Keeper Hill, but the top weight’s class could tell here.
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer available to new customers registering on or after 12:00 UK Time on 17th January 2019.
2. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits up to £100*. Your qualifying deposit is your largest deposit (capped at £100*) made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer. PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents.
For more details on accepted Identity Documents, how to complete KYC, or to upload your Identity Documents, simply log in to your account, go to Members then My Account and select Know Your Customer.
3. You must claim your offer within 30 days of registering your account.
4. The maximum amount of Bet Credits that can be claimed is £100*. For example, a qualifying deposit of £150 will qualify for £100 of Bet Credits.
Releasing your Bet Credits
5. Your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. To release your Bet Credits you must place qualifying bets with a total stake value equal to or greater than the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer.
6. Your Bet Credits will normally be available to use within one hour of the qualifying settled bet requirement being met.
7. You may have more than one Bet Credits offer available on your account at any one time. However, qualifying settled bets will only count towards releasing one of the offers. You may choose which offer is active within the Members section.
8. Bets placed using our Telephone Betting service will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits.
9. Any single bets placed at odds of less than 1/5 (1.20) will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater to count.
10. In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count towards the settled bets requirement (if you have placed the same highest cumulative stake on more than one selection in the same market/fixture combination then only one will count towards the settled bets requirement). Any bets settled on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. For example, if you have a £10 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea and a £15 bet on Chelsea to beat Man Utd on the Full Time Result market at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, only the stake on Chelsea will count towards the release of your Bet Credits (if both bets were for £10 then £10 would count towards the release of your Bet Credits). If you were to place a further £10 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, this cumulative £20 stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits and not the £15 stake on Chelsea.
11. Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets and In-Play bets which are settled as a push do not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, the original stake will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits and only the new stake on the new bet will count.
12. If you do not have qualifying settled bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) within 30 days of claiming the offer, your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed and the offer will be closed.
Using Bet Credits
13. Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Bet Credits stake placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a net return of £20, as the £10 Bet Credits stake is not returned.
14. Stakes can be funded in part by your Bet Credits and part with your Withdrawable Balance; however the Bet Credits element of the stake will not be included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) which was funded by £5 Bet Credits and £5 cash would give a net return of £25 (£20 winnings plus £5 cash stake) as the £5 Bet Credits stake would not be returned. If a bet is void and has had an opportunity to win (for example, in the event of a push), Bet Credits stakes will not be returned. If a bet is void and has not had an opportunity to win (for example, when a Goalscorer bet is placed on a player who does not then take part in the match), Bet Credits stakes will be returned.
15. For the purpose of Cash Out, the value displayed will already have the Bet Credits stake removed and will be the actual return received if Cashed Out.
16. Your Bet Credits cannot be:
• transferred to Casino, Games, Poker, Vegas or Bingo;
• used as stakes on Tote (including other pool betting) and Lotto markets;
• used as stakes on Bankers, If Bets, Reverse If Bets, Teasers or bets placed using our Telephone Betting service.
17. Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit, placing a Sports bet or participation in any Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas or Bingo product is deemed as having activity on an account.
18. Bet Credits can be used as a qualifying bet for the following offers:
• ITV Racing 4/1
• Feature Race 4/1
• Bore Draw Money Back
19. Bets placed using Bet Credits will not qualify for the following bonuses:
• Euro Soccer Bonus
• Tennis Accumulator Bonus
• Parlay Bonus
• Euro Basketball Bonus
20. This offer is available in multiple currencies depending on your account preference and the specific information relating to minimum deposit and maximum Bet Credits currency equivalent values is stated here. These currency equivalent values are reviewed periodically against market rates and may be increased or decreased accordingly.
21. This offer closes to new customers at 11:59 UK Time on 27th February 2020 and can only be claimed by customers who register prior to this time (must be claimed within 30 days of registration).
22. This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland.
23. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, risk free bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, risk free bet or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, risk free bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
24. bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
25. All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
26. bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
27. Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
* or currency equivalent