We at Myracing.com want to congratulate Tom Holroyd who wins the August Monthly Winner Prize! He has netted himself £100 worth of Free Bets thanks to BetVictor, our competition sponsors.
Tom scored 205 Points in August, a fine total indeed and this was his team to date! It is no coincidence that it has been a successful 12 months or so from the people and supporters of Leicester City, eh?
Top 5 Managers After August
- Tom Holroyd – 205 Points
- Connor Stewart – 203 Points
- Colin Robinson – 203 Points
- Ben Le Fondre – 200 Points
- George Moore – 200 Points
Top 5 Bargain Buy Players
- Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion – £4.6Million) has already kept two clean sheets in three games and has made 11 key saves. The Baggies have a nice fixture list coming up so more clean sheets could be on the horizon!
- Gareth McAuley (West Bromwich Albion – £4.6Million) is yet another player from the Hawthorns to make the list. He is a huge threat from set pieces and has already scored a goal along with two clean sheets. He is the highest scoring defender thus far with 20 points.
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City – £8.1Million) has had an up and down career to date but it looks like Pep Guardiola really likes him. He has played every minute of the season so far, netting two goals and two assists! He looks a bargain!
- Etienne Capoue (Watford – £4.7Million) has been a big threat going forward for the Hornets and looks a bargain at this current price. He has scored twice this season and gets plenty of shots away. Watford may struggle this season but he looks a lively player.
- Alvaro Negredo (Middlesbrough – £6.8Million) is going to be a pivotal player for the team from Teeside this season. He had a quiet game against West Brom at the weekend but has one goal and two assists already and you can see he has a touch of class about him in front of goal.
Top 5 Players To Sell NOW!
- Olivier Giroud (Arsenal – £9.0Million) has only played 13 minutes this season. With Theo Walcott starting the season in good form, the Frenchman could well be an in and out player at the Emirates this season. Talented player, but not worth that price tag for your team.
- Diego Costa (Chelsea – £9.6Million) actually has started the season well enough on the points front but he looks an angry man and it’s only a matter of time before he sees a straight red card! Don’t say you weren’t warned.
- Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool – £10.0Million) has played 67 minutes so far this season and if you are paying that figure for a player, he needs to be playing every game! It looks like he isn’t a major part of Klopp’s plans this season so get rid now!
- Yaya Toure (Manchester City – £7.8Million) will not be playing games under Pep Guardiola, he made that point clear at the start of the season. The big man with the big ego has finally been told! If you have him on your team, time to sell.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Manchester United – £9.2Million) may well have a terrific season once he starts getting more game time but at the moment his time on the field is limited and looks too expensive a purchase currently. Sell him and get a player that you know will start week in week out.