Think you have what it takes to be a Cheltenham Tipster? Then prove it!
Enter our Cheltenham Festival Tipping competition for free!
We’ve got £250 in FREE BETS from BetVictor to give away every day of the Festival plus 2 free tickets to the Grand National for the overall competition winner!
Each day of the Cheltenham Festival, we’ll select three featured races – all you have to do is pick which horses you think will win those races!
The day is upon us – Cheltenham Gold Cup Day! Will Presenting Percy lift the big one at 3.30pm or can Native River retain his title? BRING IT ON!
See our free Cheltenham Festival Race Previews and Selections here! They give you an in-depth analysis of EVERY race, EVERY day of the Festival!
The highest scorers each day will win:
1st place – £150 in FREE BETS courtesy of BetVictor!
2nd place – £75 in FREE BETS courtesy of BetVictor!
3rd place – £25 in FREE BETS courtesy of BetVictor!
The overall competition winner will receive TWO TICKETS FOR THE GRAND NATIONAL on Saturday, April 6th, 2019!
(See full terms & conditions below)
New Customers only. Deposit and place a £5 qualifying bet on any race at Cheltenham, excludes cashed out bets. £35 Free Bets split into 7 bets of £5 each, Valid on Any Horse Racing Market at Cheltenham, on Friday 15th March. Valid at Cheltenham from 17:30GMT on Thursday 14th March until the start of last race 17:30GMT on Friday 15th March. Credit or Debit card only. Geographical Restrictions. See below for full T&Cs. Please Gamble Responsibly
How Does It Work?
Points will be awarded based on the starting price of each winning selection. For example, a 5/1 winner will see 5 points being awarded to every entrant who selected it, a 6/4 winner will see 1.5 points being awarded etc. Points will not be subtracted for any losing selections.
Daily prizes will be awarded to the entrants with the top 3 points total at the end of each day.
The overall prize will be awarded to the entrant with the top points total at the end of the Festival.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from Tuesday 12th March 2019 until Friday 15th March 2019.
- Entrants can select their tips from any of the races displayed on the competition pages.
- If a race is postponed, abandoned or not completed, all tips for that race will be void.
- Points will be awarded on the SP of each selection – A 5/1 winner will see 5 points being awarded, a 6/4 winner will see 1.5 points being awarded etc. Points will not be subtracted for any losing selections.
- All entries must be in by the official off-time for the first selected race of the day. Any entries placed after that will not be valid.
- In the event of a tie for any prizes then the winner will be randomly selected by myracing.
- The prize structure for each day of the Festival is as follows: 1st = £/€150, 2nd = £/€75, 3rd = £/€25. The prizes are paid in BetVictor free bets in the customer’s relevant currency, the rules of which can be seen on the Offers Page on the BetVictor website once credited.
- The overall winner of the week will receive a pair of tickets to the 2019 Grand National on Saturday 6th April.
- There are no alternative prizes. All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
- The promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its control.
- Eligible winners will receive a free bet in their BetVictor account as long as they have informed us of their BetVictor username. If a player qualifies for a prize but has not informed us of a genuine BetVictor username, they will forfeit their prize. It is each player’s sole responsibility to ensure that their details are up to date.
- Allow up to 50 days for delivery of free bets.
- The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in the UK or Ireland. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry is free.
- Only one entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries will be disregarded. If multiple entries have been submitted by the same person, all entries will be disregarded and the player disqualified from this competition and any other future competitions.
- By entering the competition via the myracing website, players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. There are no other alternative entry options other than via the myracing website at www.myracing.com
- The promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relations to all aspects of the competition including allocation of the prizes. Entries that do not comply fully with the promoter’s rules, terms and/or conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
- The competition is run by Apsley Group International Ltd. of 8-10 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1PD.