Our horse racing expert Adrian Wall brings you his Market Mover System Bets for Monday’s action.
- Wee Saxon – 2.15pm Ffos Las – £1 Win @ 15/2 (BetVictor)
- Llantara – 2.50pm Ffos Las – £1 Win @ 11/4 (bet365/Marathon/Unibet)
- Chivers – 3.05pm Plumpton – £1 Win @ 2/1 (Unibet/Betbright)
- Vinnie Rouge – 3.35pm Plumpton – £1 Win @ 20/1 (bet365/Hills/BetVictor/Unibet/Betway)
- Beau Haze – 3.50pm Ffos Las – £1 Win @ 14/1 (bet365/SkyBet/Hills/Betbright)
- Calins Lad – 5.45pm Wolverhampton – £1 Win @ 17/2 (Ladbrokes/BetVictor)
- Vow Of Presence – 7.45pm Wolverhampton – £1 Win @ 3/1 (Marathon/Betfair/PaddyPower)
- Bets Placed =
- Total Winners =
- Profit/Loss =
- Return on Investment = %
How It Works
- Selections will be posted at roughly just after 11am each morning.
- Profit/Loss will be tracked to £1 level stakes.
- All bets are tracked as WIN ONLY.
- The BEST available price at the time will be used.
- It is advisable to have multiple accounts for this system to get best odds. Free Bets Here.
Does The System Work?
There are no guarantees with this system, that is for certain. However, from 2013 to 2017 I ran this system and it amassed quite remarkable results, in a very positive way. A superb Return on Investment, superb Profit margins and it was also a lot of fun. The only issue I found after time was trying to keep accounts open. Because you are taking the best possible price available and in turn are in Profit, eventually the bookmakers see you as a threat and could either close your account of reduce your maximim stake to peanuts. This is why it is great to have as many accounts as you possibly can have, it makes things a lot easier.