It’s the biggest week of the flat racing year. There won’t be the same pomp and ceremony that is usually related to Royal Ascot but the racing will be the same top-class action. We have compiled all you need to know to make the most from the best week of flat racing this year.
When is Royal Ascot?
Royal Ascot 2020 runs from June 16th-June 20th. From Tuesday to Friday the races start at 1.15 pm and finish at 4.40 pm. On Saturday there is an earlier start time at 12.40 pm before the same 4.40 pm finish.
How can I watch Royal Ascot?
Sky Racing will be covering every race live and ITV will have the bulk of the action:
- Tuesday: 6 races on ITV (1.50pm to 4.40pm)
- Wednesday: 6 races on ITV (1.50pm to 4.40pm)
- Thursday: 6 races on ITV (1.50pm to 4.40pm)
- Friday: 6 races on ITV (1.50pm to 4.40pm)
- Saturday: 6 races on ITV (1.50pmto 4.40pm)
If you don’t have Sky Racing or want to watch on your mobile, bet365 will be streaming every race live. To qualify, you simply must have a funded account, or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. You can log into their app and enjoy the racing on there or watch on their website.
Will you have free tips?
Of course! We will be covering every race at Royal Ascot 2020 with our Ascot betting tips. From our daily nap to singles and even mega accas for those hoping for a huge return from small stakes. All slipped up so that you can add them to your bet365 with just a single click.
What should I wear?
2020 is going to be a different year without any attendance but that shouldn’t stop you from donning your best clothes and opening the champagne. You can check out our guide on how to celebrate Royal Ascot with a virtual party.
bet365’s ITV Price Promise
For every Royal Ascot race live on ITV, bet365 will – from 10am on the day of the race – guarantee to be best price or joint best price with most other major bookmakers. That means if another bookmaker offers a better price than bet365, they will match it. This offer runs right up until 15 minutes before off time!
bet365’s Welcome Offer Explained
If you don’t have an account with bet365, you can can claim up to £100 in Bet Credits.
In order to take advantage of this offer, new customers should open an account with bet365. Then, make a deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer to receive a matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100.
To release your bet credits, you must place bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow these bets to settle.
Your bet credits will then be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled. Customers can now place bets with these credits, simply by selecting “Use Bet Credits” in the bet slip.
bet365 Price Promise Terms & Conditions
This offer is applicable to all bets placed from 10am on the day of race up to 15 minutes before the scheduled ‘off’ time for each ITV race and only covers races shown live on ITV Racing unless otherwise stated by bet365. Best price or joint best price will be matched from the following list of Bookmakers: Ladbrokes, William Hill, Paddy Power, Coral, Sky Bet and Boylesports. Offer applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets only. All other markets, including Enhanced Price Win Only and Enhanced or adjusted place terms (Each Way Extra) markets that are priced separately to the Fixed Odds market and Tote/Pari-Mutuel/Colossus (bets and dividends), are excluded from this offer. Races covered by Price Promise are also available for Best Odds Guaranteed, for new and eligible customers. T&Cs apply.
bet365 Welcome Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Offer available to new customers registering on or after 12:00 UK Time on 17th January 2019.
2. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits up to £100*. Your qualifying deposit is your largest deposit (capped at £100*) made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer. PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents.
For more details on accepted Identity Documents, how to complete KYC, or to upload your Identity Documents, simply log in to your account, go to Members then My Account and select Know Your Customer.
3. You must claim your offer within 30 days of registering your account.
4. The maximum amount of Bet Credits that can be claimed is £100*. For example, a qualifying deposit of £150 will qualify for £100 of Bet Credits.
Releasing your Bet Credits
5. Your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. To release your Bet Credits you must place qualifying bets with a total stake value equal to or greater than the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer.
6. Your Bet Credits will normally be available to use within one hour of the qualifying settled bet requirement being met.
7. You may have more than one Bet Credits offer available on your account at any one time. However, qualifying settled bets will only count towards releasing one of the offers. You may choose which offer is active within the Members section.
8. Bets placed using our Telephone Betting service will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits.
9. Any single bets placed at odds of less than 1/5 (1.20) will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater to count.
10. In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count towards the settled bets requirement (if you have placed the same highest cumulative stake on more than one selection in the same market/fixture combination then only one will count towards the settled bets requirement). Any bets settled on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. For example, if you have a £10 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea and a £15 bet on Chelsea to beat Man Utd on the Full Time Result market at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, only the stake on Chelsea will count towards the release of your Bet Credits (if both bets were for £10 then £10 would count towards the release of your Bet Credits). If you were to place a further £10 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, this cumulative £20 stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits and not the £15 stake on Chelsea.
11. Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets and In-Play bets which are settled as a push do not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, the original stake will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits and only the new stake on the new bet will count.
12. If you do not have qualifying settled bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) within 30 days of claiming the offer, your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed and the offer will be closed.
Using Bet Credits
13. Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Bet Credits stake placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a net return of £20, as the £10 Bet Credits stake is not returned.
14. Stakes can be funded in part by your Bet Credits and part with your Withdrawable Balance; however the Bet Credits element of the stake will not be included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) which was funded by £5 Bet Credits and £5 cash would give a net return of £25 (£20 winnings plus £5 cash stake) as the £5 Bet Credits stake would not be returned. If a bet is void and has had an opportunity to win (for example, in the event of a push), Bet Credits stakes will not be returned. If a bet is void and has not had an opportunity to win (for example, when a Goalscorer bet is placed on a player who does not then take part in the match), Bet Credits stakes will be returned.
15. For the purpose of Cash Out, the value displayed will already have the Bet Credits stake removed and will be the actual return received if Cashed Out.
16. Your Bet Credits cannot be:
• transferred to Casino, Games, Poker, Vegas or Bingo;
• used as stakes on Tote (including other pool betting) and Lotto markets;
• used as stakes on Bankers, If Bets, Reverse If Bets, Teasers or bets placed using our Telephone Betting service.
17. Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit, placing a Sports bet or participation in any Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas or Bingo product is deemed as having activity on an account.
18. Bet Credits can be used as a qualifying bet for the following offers:
• ITV Racing 4/1
• Feature Race 4/1
• Bore Draw Money Back
19. Bets placed using Bet Credits will not qualify for the following bonuses:
• Euro Soccer Bonus
• Tennis Accumulator Bonus
• Parlay Bonus
• Euro Basketball Bonus
20. This offer is available in multiple currencies depending on your account preference and the specific information relating to minimum deposit and maximum Bet Credits currency equivalent values is stated here. These currency equivalent values are reviewed periodically against market rates and may be increased or decreased accordingly.
21. This offer closes to new customers at 11:59 UK Time on 27th February 2020 and can only be claimed by customers who register prior to this time (must be claimed within 30 days of registration).
22. This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland.
23. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, risk free bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, risk free bet or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, risk free bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
24. bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
25. All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
26. bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
27. Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
* or currency equivalent