Royal Ascot is nearly upon us and we have picked out a stunning 52/1 mega accumulator that could make your week. Make sure you follow myracing.com for the best expert advice and tips for the entire week.
52/1 Royal Ascot Mega Accumulator Tip
Our expert tipsters have picked out five horses we’ll be tipping through the week for some of the biggest races.
You can add them all to your betslip using this banner to see what they are and their current prices with bet365:
Read on to find out why we’ve tipped each horse!
Aidan O’Brien can land his fourth success in this race with his four-year-old Galileo colt, arriving in top form off the back of English and Irish 1000 Guineas success in the past week.
Sixth in the Derby last season, he bounced back to win the St James’s Palace Stakes at last year’s Royal meeting which proved to be a masterful piece of training by O’Brien as many didn’t think he could win over a mile.
This is a very poor renewal of the Queen Anne and he should be able to gallop his rivals into the ground.
Leading Oaks contender trained by John Gosden following her devastating display on second start at Newcastle on June 1, winning her maiden by an impressive five lengths clearing away.
The well-bred Frankel filly will run in the famous Anthony Oppenheimer colours and looks a horse with more potential than stablemate Miss Yoda who opposes in the race.
She should be able to win this race in good style and if she does she will be a short price for the Epsom Oaks.
Currently one of the leading market fancies for the Derby at Epsom in June, Mogul could be one of O’Brien’s bankers of the week at Royal Ascot.
The expensive 3.4 million guineas buy is looking to follow in the footsteps of his close relation and stablemate Japan who won this race last year.
The three-year-old won a Group 2 in style at Leopardstown in September and ran a good race when fourth behind 2000 Guineas winner Kameko at Newcastle in November. We will see this horse flourish now upped in distance.
Extremely exciting three-time Group winner as a three-year-old, Aidan O’Brien has found the perfect race for Japan and it’s difficult to see him being turned over.
A winner of the King Edward Stakes here at Royal Ascot last year, he went on to land the Juddmonte Grand Prix De Paris at Longchamp before winning the Juddmonte International at York.
He was a gallant fourth behind Waldgeist in the Arc and has had a nice break since so he should be freshened up nicely for this and 10f won’t be a problem.
Connections of this superstar used the recent run in the Coronation Cup as a stepping stone for the Gold Cup which has always been the only priority.
It is very easy to forgive his run in third that day over an inadequate trip on his first run this season. He stays, has an incredible turn of foot for a stayer and he is going to take all the stopping again this year.
He is seeking his third consecutive victory in the contest and although Kew Gardens lowered his colours in the Long Distance Cup here in October, he will struggle to repeat the feat facing a much fresher Stradivarius.
bet365 Welcome Offer
All new bet365 customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
bet365 Welcome Offer Terms & Conditions
1. Offer available to new customers registering on or after 12:00 UK Time on 17th January 2019.
2. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits up to £100*. Your qualifying deposit is your largest deposit (capped at £100*) made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer. PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents.
For more details on accepted Identity Documents, how to complete KYC, or to upload your Identity Documents, simply log in to your account, go to Members then My Account and select Know Your Customer.
3. You must claim your offer within 30 days of registering your account.
4. The maximum amount of Bet Credits that can be claimed is £100*. For example, a qualifying deposit of £150 will qualify for £100 of Bet Credits.
Releasing your Bet Credits
5. Your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. To release your Bet Credits you must place qualifying bets with a total stake value equal to or greater than the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer.
6. Your Bet Credits will normally be available to use within one hour of the qualifying settled bet requirement being met.
7. You may have more than one Bet Credits offer available on your account at any one time. However, qualifying settled bets will only count towards releasing one of the offers. You may choose which offer is active within the Members section.
8. Bets placed using our Telephone Betting service will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits.
9. Any single bets placed at odds of less than 1/5 (1.20) will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater to count.
10. In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count towards the settled bets requirement (if you have placed the same highest cumulative stake on more than one selection in the same market/fixture combination then only one will count towards the settled bets requirement). Any bets settled on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. For example, if you have a £10 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea and a £15 bet on Chelsea to beat Man Utd on the Full Time Result market at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, only the stake on Chelsea will count towards the release of your Bet Credits (if both bets were for £10 then £10 would count towards the release of your Bet Credits). If you were to place a further £10 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater, this cumulative £20 stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits and not the £15 stake on Chelsea.
11. Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets and In-Play bets which are settled as a push do not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, the original stake will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits and only the new stake on the new bet will count.
12. If you do not have qualifying settled bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) within 30 days of claiming the offer, your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed and the offer will be closed.
Using Bet Credits
13. Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a return of £30 (£20 winnings plus £10 stake), whereas a £10 Bet Credits stake placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) would give a net return of £20, as the £10 Bet Credits stake is not returned.
14. Stakes can be funded in part by your Bet Credits and part with your Withdrawable Balance; however the Bet Credits element of the stake will not be included in any returns. For example, a £10 bet placed at odds of 2/1 (3.00) which was funded by £5 Bet Credits and £5 cash would give a net return of £25 (£20 winnings plus £5 cash stake) as the £5 Bet Credits stake would not be returned. If a bet is void and has had an opportunity to win (for example, in the event of a push), Bet Credits stakes will not be returned. If a bet is void and has not had an opportunity to win (for example, when a Goalscorer bet is placed on a player who does not then take part in the match), Bet Credits stakes will be returned.
15. For the purpose of Cash Out, the value displayed will already have the Bet Credits stake removed and will be the actual return received if Cashed Out.
16. Your Bet Credits cannot be:
• transferred to Casino, Games, Poker, Vegas or Bingo;
• used as stakes on Tote (including other pool betting) and Lotto markets;
• used as stakes on Bankers, If Bets, Reverse If Bets, Teasers or bets placed using our Telephone Betting service.
17. Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit, placing a Sports bet or participation in any Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas or Bingo product is deemed as having activity on an account.
18. Bet Credits can be used as a qualifying bet for the following offers:
• ITV Racing 4/1
• Feature Race 4/1
• Bore Draw Money Back
19. Bets placed using Bet Credits will not qualify for the following bonuses:
• Euro Soccer Bonus
• Tennis Accumulator Bonus
• Parlay Bonus
• Euro Basketball Bonus
20. This offer is available in multiple currencies depending on your account preference and the specific information relating to minimum deposit and maximum Bet Credits currency equivalent values is stated here. These currency equivalent values are reviewed periodically against market rates and may be increased or decreased accordingly.
21. This offer closes to new customers at 11:59 UK Time on 27th February 2020 and can only be claimed by customers who register prior to this time (must be claimed within 30 days of registration).
22. This offer is only available to customers residing in Great Britain and Republic of Ireland.
23. Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to enhanced payments, Free Bets, risk free bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 may reclaim the enhanced payment, Free Bet, risk free bet or Bet Credit element of such offers and/or void any bet funded by the Free Bet or Bet Credits. In addition, where there is evidence of such activity, bet365 may levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the Bet Credits, Free Bet, risk free bet or enhanced payment towards the administrative costs incurred in identifying and taking action against the activity.
24. bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.
25. All customer offers are limited to one per person. If bet365 has reasonable grounds to suspect that the bonus or offer is being claimed by or for the benefit of the same person more than once or by a group of people then it may withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to that customer or group of customers and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or offer and remove any winnings from such bet.
26. bet365 may, at any time, make minor amendments to this promotion to correct typographical errors or to improve on clarity or customer experience and may cancel this promotion for legal or regulatory reasons.
27. Employees, officers and directors of bet365, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for the promotion. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
* or currency equivalent