It’s another rollover this Saturday on the Scoop 6. An estimated combined prize fund of £450,000 is up for grabs if you can pick the winner of the six races below. We’ve put our heads together to give you a head start in a bid to win a huge pool and you can get a deeper look into the races with our ITV Racing Tips.
Tote Scoop 6 Races
2.25 Newbury – Unibet You’re On Handicap C2 1m
2.40 Newmarket – Betway Handicap C3 7f
3.15 Newmarket – Betway Grey Horse Handicap C4 6f
3.35 Newbury – Unibet Hungerford Stakes G2 1m
4.45 Newbury – Unibet 3 Uniboosts A Day Handicap C4 1m2f
5.55 Newbury – Unibet New Instant Roulette Amateur Jockeys’ Handicap C4 1m4f
Tote Scoop 6 Tips
- 2.25 – Pride Of America is a big price and could knock a huge chunk of lines out in the very first leg. He’s bred to be useful, his half-brother winning the Old Newton Cup off 105 when last seen so this lad has the potential to be better than his opening mark.
- 2.40 – Karibana is in flying form of late, arriving looking for a hat-trick of wins. He scored with a little more in hand than the margin suggested over course and distance last time and can shrug off a further rise.
- 3.15 – Case Key has won this race in both 2017 and 2019 and can make it a third in four years. He’s been in good form of late and it is very likely that connections have trained him with this race in mind once more.
- 3.35 – Namos caught the eye staying on late in the July Cup last time, the extra furlong and drop in class both helpful. He is a multiple Group 3 winner in Germany and we may not have seen the best of him yet.
- 4.45 – Winter Thorn is a big unit, shaping as if he wasn’t enjoying good to firm ground when second at Windsor last time. Beaten three-quarters of a length by one who has won off 82 since, his opening mark of 80 looks on the low side on a surface with more cushion.
- 5.55 – Gas Monkey is 2/2 when running at Newbury. Including this race from two pounds lower in 2019. He took a step back in the right direction at Sandown last time with the recent rain showers a help to him given he won this on soft.