myracing.com is part of Apsley Group International. The business has expanded rapidly since being founded in 2013 and now employs approximately 40 permanent staff plus freelancers and contributors.
Now majority owned by leading media company Racing Post, the company’s goal is to continue growth and expand into new areas. Our vision is for our brands to be the leading source for betting tips and content, with a focus on data and statistical insights to supplement our content.
About The Role
Your role as SEO executive is to help execute and deliver the overall SEO strategy of the business. You will also be responsible for helping to grow the organic search traffic of the business. You will support the business by identifying areas of growth through keyword research, technical and content audits and support the content team through writing content specifications and copywriting.
The role is ideally suited to an individual who is looking to further their digital marketing career with excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
● Support the delivery of the overall SEO strategy of the business
● Keyword research
● Copywriting and content specifications
● Communicate with other teams in the business to ensure content and products are SEO optimised
● Work closely with the content team to ensure on site content is SEO optimised and best practices are being followed
● Conduct technical and content audits & manage fixes
● Identify and execute areas of growth for the business in SEO
● Research and implement actions to take advantage of keyword opportunities
● Give input on the SEO strategy of the business
● Manage external agencies relationship on content led marketing campaigns
● Approve sites for outreach and identify linking opportunities
● Stay up to date with the industry trends, developments and algorithm updates
● Experience delivering effective SEO campaigns, either client or agency side
● Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, GMB
● Experience with relevant SEO tools including Google Analytics, Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog (or similar)
● Excellent understanding of SEO and best practices
● Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
● High level of copy writing ability
● Knowledge of and interest in football and horse racing
● Interest in sports betting (particularly football and horse racing)
● Previous experience working on sports or betting related campaigns
● The role will come with 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and a pension.
● Flexible working hours
● Regular social events
● Smart/casual dress code – except for external meetings
● A relaxed working environment.
● The position can be based in our Bristol office or our London South Bank office.
Location: Bristol or London
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you would like to apply for the role.