Defi Du Seuil 50/1 Clarence House Cracker!
New customers from UK and Ireland only. Valid debit/credit card or Paypal. Bets only eligible for the 15:35 Ascot race. Min deposit €/£10. Max stake €/£1. Race Winner singles only. Winnings paid in Free Bets. Offer expires 18/01/20 at 15:35 GMT. 18+ begambleaware.org Full Terms Apply
Defi Du Seuil keeps going from strength to strength, following his hugely promising novice campaign with two victories in open company this term. The upwardly mobile five-time Grade One winner returns to the track on Saturday as he bids to confirm his place as favourite for the Champion Chase.
Here at myracing, we’re expecting the seven-year-old to take the world of beating in the Clarence House at Ascot, live on ITV Racing. Available at a shade of odds-on with most bookmakers, betway have boosted his price to a massive 50/1!
A mammoth price for a horse who has won thirteen of his nineteen career starts, has beaten some of the best two-milers twice already this year and remains open to even more improvement? We certainly think so!
How Can I Claim the 50/1 Offer?
All new customers have to do is sign up with betway here. Then, place a beat on Defi Du Seuil at the regular odds displayed on site.
Betway will then aim to top up your winnings to 50/1 within an hour of bets settling, but it may take up to 24 hours.
New customers must stake at least £/€1 on Defi Du Seuil. Only £/€1 of the stake will enhance to 50/1, with the rest of the bet settled at the starting price.
Will He Win?
We’re certainly keen on his chances. He was unbeaten in his first seven as a juvenile hurdler, culminating in Grade One success at both Cheltenham and Aintree.
The following season was a little tougher but he benefitted from a switch to chasing last winter. He accounted for subsequent RSA winner Topofthegame on his second chase start before going toe-to-toe with Gold Cup hopeful Lostintranslation three times.
Second in the Dipper on New Year’s Day, he made amends for that with two victories at the highest level. He landed the Scilly Isles at Sandown before doubling up in the JLT. The gelding then lost nothing in defeat when chasing home Chacun Pour Soi in May at the end of a hard campaign.
Defi returned to action in inspired form, justifying favouritism in the Shloer Chase at Cheltenham, accounting for Politologue. He again had that rival behind him when doubling up in the Tingle Creek at Sandown last month.
Sent off the 2/1 favourite, he came through to lead at the last fence with a sweeping run. He was a couple of lengths clear before just idling late on, with the veteran Un De Sceaux getting to within a neck of him.
Given the rapid rate of improvement Defi Du Seuil is showing as he heads towards Cheltenham, there’s little reason to believe the re-opposing Un De Sceaux is capable of reversing the form.
Whilst a hugely admirable performer who has won three renewals of this race, he has proven vulnerable to rivals out of the top drawer in the twilight in his career. Where Altior beat him in the Tingle Creek last year, this season’s pre-eminent two-miler was too good for him in 2019. A similar fate should await the twelve-year-old at Ascot on Saturday.
Defi Du Seuil also accounted for Janika in the Tingle Creek. That rival should struggle to get near him once more, and the two lowest rated contenders, Capeland and Marracudja, are handicappers at best.
Be sure to check out the rest of our tips and analysis over a bumper weekend of racing. That includes our NAP Of The Day and our ITV tips.
Terms & Conditions
1. How do I redeem this offer? Register a new Betway account via https://betway.com/racing-enhanced-odds/ and place a bet on Defi Du Seuil at the regular odds displayed on site.
2. When will I be credited? We’ll aim to top up your winnings to 50/1 within an hour of bets settling, but please allow up to 24 hours.
3. How much can I stake? Stakes must be at least €/£1, with no maximum. But only €/£1 worth of the stake will be enhanced to 50/1 if Defi Du Seuil does win.
4. Which bets are eligible? Pre-Race, single, win-only bets on Defi Du Seuil to win the Clarence House
Terms & Conditions:
1. This offer is only valid to New Customers who reside in UK and Ireland and must register a Real Account at Betway Sports via https://betway.com/racing-enhanced-odds/
2. By registering for this 50/1 Defi Du Seuil to Win special you will automatically become ineligible for any standard Welcome Offer.
3. This offer is valid on accounts registered up until 14.05 BST on Saturday 18th January.
4. To qualify for this offer a customer must:
a) make a minimum deposit of €/£10 (or the customer’s currency equivalent) using a valid debit/credit card or PayPal at Betway.
b) place a single, pre-race bet of at least €/£1 on Defi Du Seuil to win the Clarence House on Saturday 18th January.
5. Enhanced odds will only be applied to €/£1 of the original stake.
6. Only Real Money bets count as qualifying bets, bets made with Free Bets or Bonus credits are excluded from this offer.
7. If multiple bets have been placed on this event, only the highest bet will count towards the promotion.
8. Bets placed on other Enhanced Specials on Betway will not be eligible.
9. The maximum total amount is €/£51 Note: If Defi Du Seuil does win, you will be paid based on the normal price once the bet has been settled. The extra amount, bringing the bet up to a 50/1 (51.00) cumulative pay-out, will be paid in the form of a Free Bet and will be added to your account within 24 hours of the race finishing.
10. Existing Betway customers and customers who register a duplicate Sports account are not eligible to receive this offer (this includes customers who return having previously closed a Betway Sports/.com Account).
11. If any selection is classified as a push or void result this Enhanced Clarence House Special will be void and no Free Bets will be provided. All standard stipulations regarding Void & Push results can be found on the Betting Help page on sports.betway.com.
12. Promo ID – 189032
Last updated: 13/01/2020
Free Bet General Terms & Conditions
1. The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets (e.g. Trixie’s, Patents, Yankees, etc.).
2. Should the Free Bet be placed on a selection that is later voided, the stakes will be returned to your account as a Free Bet.
3. The Free Bet is non-refundable and the Free Bet stake is not included in any returns.
4. Placement of a Free Bet on an each-way market is considered one bet (including the win and place portion). The return from this bet must be greater than the total value of the Free Bet placed for winnings to be paid out.
5. A redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events.
6. The following terms apply to all Betway promotional Free Bets (excluding the Free Bet Welcome Offer). Should you require assistance with any of these conditions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support.
7. The general terms & conditions shall apply to all interactions with Betway and must be read with all relevant promotional terms and conditions.
8. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all deposits have a playthrough of at least once (1), before a Free Bet specifically related to the deposit will be activated.
9. Betway Sports Promotions department will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any and all promotional offers. Betway Sports reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend any offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion without any prior notice. Any customer deviating from the promotional rules may be disqualified without notice.
10. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming using a combination of bets which include both a Free Bet and cash on the same event to place equal, zero or low margin or hedge bets, shall all be considered irregular gaming for bonus playthrough requirement purposes. Should Betway Sports deem that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.