bet365 Offer For This Week’s Racing!
The jumps’ season is really hitting top gear now with a host of competitive contests from the UK and Ireland this weekend.
To help you in your quest for winners, bet365 have a fantastic offer available for new customers. They’re offering Up to £100 in Bet Credits to all customers who sign up here.
These bet credits would go perfectly with our NAP Of The Day. Our strongest fancy for Sunday’s racing is Le Coeur Net in the 3.40 at Ffos Las. Anthony Honeyball’s seven-year-old won this race last year and gets his ideal deep ground once more. He Thursday’s NAP formed part of a winning 32/1 Win Acca.
bet365’s Offer Explained
Those of you who do not currently have accounts with bet365 can claim of up to £100 in Bet Credits upon opening an account here.
In order to take advantage of this offer, new customers should open an account with bet365. Then, make a deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer to receive a matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100.
To release your bet credits, you must place bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow these bets to settle.
Your bet credits will then be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled. Customers can now place bets with these credits, simply by selecting “Use Bet Credits” in the bet slip.
Where can I use my bet credits?
The weather caused Doncaster to cancel its season finale but there’s no shortage of competitive racing on ITV this Saturday from Aintree and Wincanton.
Cepage is back in action in the 2.05 at Aintree. Venetia Williams’ seven-year-old was last seen in December when beaten just a length by Frodon. Given that rival’s subsequent exploits, he looks very well treated off a mark of 147.
Nicky Henderson holds a strong hand in the Elite Hurdle at Wincanton with Fusil Raffles. The four-year-old defeated Fakir D’oudairies at Punchestown in May and will be hard to overcome if in the same mood.
There’s some returning stars over in Ireland across the weekend. Henry De Bromhead’s Ornua landed a Novice Grade One at the Aintree Festival last term. He’s back in action in the 1.05 at Naas on Saturday.
On Sunday, Apple’s Jade is bidding to get her career back on track after three defeats in the spring. She’s peerless in the autumn and winter months, and should be tough to beat in the Lismullen Hurdle at Navan.
We had 10/1 and 7/1 winners of our NAP & Next Best Double last week and an 11/1 winner yesterday. Published every day, they’re our two strongest fancies for the day’s racing and will hopefully take some stopping.
If you’re looking for a bigger priced fancy, look no further than our Early Value Tip, one horse our tipsters think can outrun their odds. We landed a 47/1 Each Way Double last month, another great value bet which could pay out very handsomely indeed.
Terms & Conditions
The bet credit offer is only available to new customers, and the qualifying bet must have at least one selection of odds of 1/5 or bigger.
Open Account Offer – New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• PayPal or paysafecard, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.