New customers only. T&Cs apply. 18+. begambleaware.org
Qualifying bet must be placed on any race at Ascot on 19/06/2018. £30 Free Sports Bets split into 6 bets of £5 each, valid on Ascot Races on 19/06/2018 only and will expire if not used; Credit or Debit Card deposits only; T&Cs apply
Fancy going to the final day of Cheltenham Festival 2018? You and a friend could win tickets to see Might Bite, Sizing John, Native River and co battle it out for the the most prestigious prize of the whole week, the Cheltenham Gold Cup! The tickets are for the sold out Tattersalls stand which offers great views of the track and an incredible atmosphere on one of the biggest days in the National Hunt calendar.
🎫GOLD CUP DAY TICKETS GIVEAWAY🎫
🌟RETWEET & LIKE this tweet to enter!🌟
18+,T&C's apply pic.twitter.com/mrReIyH2Ln
— My Racing Tips (@myracingtips) March 8, 2018
Can Sizing John do it again? Will last year’s 3rd Native River go better to lift the old trophy for Colin Tizzard? It’s a top quality renewal and you can be there to feel the famous roar as the challengers charge up the Cheltenham hill to be crowned a Gold Cup hero!
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is only open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
2. Entrants must be 18 or older – proof of age may be required at our discretion
3. To enter, simply retweet and like the specified tweet made by the @myracingtips account. You must follow @myracingtips to be eligible to win.
4. Only one entry permitted per person.
5. The competition will close at 9pm on Monday 12th March 2018. No entries after this point will be considered.
6. The winner will be selected at random and notified on Twitter after 9pm via a tweet (and a Direct Message if possible). The winner has 20 hours (until 5pm on Tuesday 13th March) to respond otherwise the winner will be redrawn. The replacement winner will have 3 hours to respond before being replaced. New winners will be drawn until a winner responds as required.
7. Tickets will be sent via Special Delivery to be received on Wednesday 14th or Thursday 15th of March. A postal address will be required to receive the prize.
8. This competition is in no way sponsored by or endorsed by Twitter, the Jockey Club, Cheltenham racecourse or any other person or company.
9. The tickets do not include provision for travel, food, drinks, accommodation and anything other than entry to Cheltenham Festival.
10. No alternative prize – either cash or replacement tickets – is available.
11. The terms and conditions on the tickets and on the Jockey Club/Cheltenham Festival tickets will apply and take precedence over anything else stated.
12. Our decision is final and binding in all respects.
13. By entering, you accept these terms and conditions and give permission for us to disclose your Twitter handle and profile on Twitter and our website if you win the prize.