- We collect anonymous statistics regarding each user’s visits, such as which pages on the website were viewed and for how long. This information can’t be linked back to any specific individual and is collected via Google Analytics. If you wish to opt out of Google Analytics you can do so here, or you can learn more about it here.
- We don’t share any cookie data with 3rd parties apart from where it is necessary for the smooth running of our website, and it will still remain anonymous
- By registering to our app, you will be signed up to our newsletter. You will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
What information do we collect?
Registration is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the mobile app, but unregistered users may use the website. When you register an account on myracingresults you will be asked to enter your Name, Email address or other details to help you with your experience.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Facebook login is used to enhance the user’s experience – the only information we use is your email address to create your user account and your publicly visible profile. The app may not post to Facebook without your prior permission (such as to share results) nor do we have access to your contact list, messages, etc.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register for our app, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send you an email newsletter. You may choose to opt out of this newsletter at any time by clicking unsubscribe.
We also use your location (after you have given us permission) to confirm that you are located within the UK and Ireland.
How do we protect visitor information?
We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information such as bank details, credit or debit card numbers, etc.
The information we do store on visitors will not be shared with unassociated third parties.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information in most situations. If the company is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale, you will be on our website of the change of ownership and of the uses of information. We may disclose your information as required by law, where in good faith it is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. This helps us keep the app free and to deliver adverts to you which are relevant and enhance your user experience.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We do allow third party behavioral tracking to help devleop the site and improve the features and functionality on offer.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors